The Department of Management Studies educates strategic leaders with a strong ethical mindset for the contemporary global business environments.
The Department of Management Studies runs three MSc-programs and contributes to the Bachelor's and Doctoral program of the School of Business.
BSc and MSc programs
The Department of Management Studies delivers courses and modules in management and communication for the Common Core Studes and Specialization Studies of the Bachelor's program in Economics and Business Administration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Business Administration
- Specialization Studies in Management (in Finnish)
The Department also hosts four two-year Master's programs at the School of Business:
- MSc program in Management and International Business
Management and International Business is one of the specialization tracks within the new CEMS MIM driven Master’s Programme Global Management.
- MSc program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management is one of the specialization tracks within the new CEMS MIM driven Master’s Programme Global Management.
- MSc program in Global Management (CEMS MIM driven)
- MSc program in Corporate Communication
There is no new student intake into this program after 2017. From 2018 onwards, Organizational Communication will be a specialisation path in the MSc program in Management and International Business
In addition, the department contributes to four Aalto-level Master's programs that focus on:
- International Design Business Management (IDBM)
- CEMS Master's in International Management
- Creative Sustainability
Aalto University School of Business offers a four-year doctoral program for those seeking academic careers or high level positions in business. All the five disciplines of the Department of Management Studies deliver a specialization module in the program. New PhD students are recruited once a year and the deadline for applications is usually in mid January.